Tuesday, July 12, 2011

About Me

Hi, Everyone! 

My name is Cheri and I’m a Wife, Mom, Grandma and Great Grandma enjoying a new and healthy lifestyle and a 43-pound (+) weight loss, thanks to Weight Watchers

My “Bucket List” sports a lofty goal of walking and finishing the Disney Half Marathon in 2012.  I find this amazing since exercise has NEVER been a part of my life but at 65, I’m not only exercising, I’m enjoying it!  The best thing about good news is sharing it with others!  I love it when something wonderful happens to my family and friends, and they can’t wait to tell me all about it.  I’m as enthusiastic to hear all the details, as they are to share it.

Join me so I can share this ongoing journey with you and hopefully encourage you along the way.  I’m looking forward to blogging, and pray that I can be an encouragement to those who never thought they could do this.  I promise you - if I can do it so can you! 

Blessings! 

Cheri

No comments:

Post a Comment