Tuesday, July 12, 2011

"Princess" Cheri?

My FATHER is the King of Kings, so I'm thinking that makes me a "Princess", right?

When Ron and I first retired to Florida, I asked the Lord to please give me sweet Girlfriends like the ones I had in Virginia after many years of living there.

Boy!  Did He ever!

My Girlies and I used to get together for lunch and games every month.  Because of the description above, we called our gatherings "Princess Parties". 

I presented each of the Princesses with a Tiara and shared what they meant to me and how the Lord brought them into my life.  I love those girls and can't imagine my life without them.  There's just something very special about a Girlfriend.  Agree?

That's me in the pink blouse and red boa.  Quite fashionable, wouldn't you say?  Also about 25 pounds heavier than I am today.

No comments:

Post a Comment